Sunday 9 November 2014

Shoe wish list!

I am a massive shoe fanatic and of course I have been spending all year lusting over shoes to get the right ones for my Christmas list.
I have 5 of my favorite flats and 5 of my favorite heels.
Sorry for my overuse of black, all black errr thang!
(nothings in order or preference by the way)

On to the flats.

Plain Lace Up Chunky Cleated Sole Leather Style

I adore chunky cleated shoes. These look like the perfect college shoes that are comfortable yet add a stylish flare to a basic outfit.
Chunky Cleated Chelsea Boot
The perfect slip on shoe that would add a tiny bit of height. I can easily imagine these being a day-night shoe. Easy to walk around the day in then let the hair down and a pop of red lippy and you're ready for the night!
Slimline Canvas Lace Up Pumps
These are an absolute stable! Yet for some strange reason... I haven't got them? They go with everything and they are comfortable.
Leather Style Oxford Brogues
Yet another stable I do not own! Again they go with everything, just giving it a more smart / casual vibe.
Chunky Cleated Platform Lace Up Ankle Boots
As you can tell I am obsessed with this style of shoe, similar to the first pair. My style always has been and always will be influenced by rock and these shoes would complete all of my looks.

Now for the heels.

Silver Leather Style High Demi Wedge Lace Up
Well aren't these the most amazing shoes you've ever seen? I adore silver shoes for hoe eye catching and daring they are. I really like the laser cut detail. Would love the challenge of styling these!
Strappy Lace Up Sandals
After seeing Kylie Jenner rock these bad boys I have been meaning to get my hands on a pair for months now! They are certainly my biggest lust in the wish list.
Pointed Black Stilettos
I often am searching for outfits for nights out when I come to the problem of eventually finding an outfit, yet no shoes match the look! I always think "Damn I really need a black basic pair of stilettos, that just look good with everything". Well.. that's them, right there, yep! 
Ankle Strap Sandals 
I used to have a pair similar to these from New Look, however the ankle strap became too loose for me to wear :( I wore them all the time! Now I think its time for a new pair, the strap on these is much thinker and appears a lot more durable than my last pair!
Thigh High Boots
Another Kylie Jenner style steal! Matched with a denim dress, a super long long flannel shirt or a basketball tee, these shoes would look absolutely killer. True head turners for all the right reasons!






No comments:

Post a Comment